please help, i m in big big trouble

john89

hi, i am doing a level physics in the uk(first year of the 2), we are doing this big coursework on the materials, where each member of the class is supposed to choose a material and make a big report on it, with plan, report, predictions, and in the end we have to have a microsoft presentation. and the project needs to be like a question, i mean the title needs to be like a question:

ex.

Why is Gold so expensive?

Why rubber should be used for plane wheels?

and things like that, all i need is a good material to start with and then i can get going myself, i didn't know what to do, so that's why i am asking people here, i am sure there are clever people who have already done this type of alevel project before and the marking is out of 40. has someone done it before? please help,

Does it have to be an actual material or class, you could go for something that is catching alot of news recently (due mainly to miss representation) and go for "Why are meta materials important to the defence industry" or something.