rutgers university

CPL.Luke

out of curiosity does anybody here go to rutgers and or know anyone who does or is affiliated with it?

I ask beause I think I'm going to transfer there in the spring and want to know if there is an oppinion on it.

I was going to sit the year out in community college but after getting a look at the course catalogue and seeing my GED scores (which turned out to be very high) I think I may be able to transfer.

out of curiosity does anybody here go to rutgers and or know anyone who does or is affiliated with it?

I ask beause I think I'm going to transfer there in the spring and want to know if there is an oppinion on it.

I was going to sit the year out in community college but after getting a look at the course catalogue and seeing my GED scores (which turned out to be very high) I think I may be able to transfer.

CONGRATULATIONS

rutgers is great

I have been watching some of their physics research.

just curious: why rutgers?

I'm planning on going to rutgers for at least one semester because I get instate tuition and they allow me to transfer there with only one semester of community college.

I'm hoping to only be there for one semester so that I can transfer out to a better school, but if it turns out to be a decent department at rutgers than I might stay abit longer. Thats why I'm looking to here some other oppinions on it.