Quasi-monochromatic wave packet - Split from ZPE?

Norman Albers

SEVERIAN, two questions for you: how do you relate to the concept of quasi-monochromatic wave packet? Then, can you relate to terminology like: "Electrons are, after neutrinos, the first quantized vortex of the polarization field"? I can refer you to some very cool papers on the wave equation and fluid mechanics, vortices in fluids and in solids!

I would comment, but I don't feel I have sufficient knowledge of the subject area to be able to understand what you are talking about. On the other hand, if you really want a physics expert to have a look at this thread why not PM them?

SEVERIAN, two questions for you: how do you relate to the concept of quasi-monochromatic wave packet? Then, can you relate to terminology like: "Electrons are, after neutrinos, the first quantized vortex of the polarization field"? I can refer you to some very cool papers on the wave equation and fluid mechanics, vortices in fluids and in solids!

The lack of intellectual response here pulls high vacuum.

Be patiant, I don't know about what you mean, so can't comment, perhaps if you when into more depth about what you're talking about. And also remember that alot of the people on the forums are quite busy...

I would comment, but I don't feel I have sufficient knowledge of the subject area to be able to understand what you are talking about. On the other hand, if you really want a physics expert to have a look at this thread why not PM them?

That'll really annoy them :P The best options is wait for them to reply

Somehow, I don't think posting in Speculations is really the best way to get attention.

But it is a speculation so that is where it should go.

Thank you, folks. This is many months old and I am foaming. I believe it must be so because QM people have lost track of their electrodynamic roots. What I have achieved in the photon paper is exquisite. There is so much cool work to be done further, like I am finally blasting through the field calculus to demonstrate the Bohr magnetic moment of the electron field; this work does not happen when I spend the time trying to publish or communicate. This is a for real drama. I think we got somewhat confused 100 years ago. I have answered the question, "If charge is not to be relegated to delta function points, what must it be like?" Turns out the same sort of smoothed-out charge density fields are just like the walls in your microwave waveguide when we talk of photons. Why don't people see these electrodynamic concepts??? I am just letting them maybe be there and indeed coming out with great answers.

Given a magnetic vector potential field in [math]A_\phi[/math] such as in my electron model, I have shown, by integration by parts, that the total magnetic moment of the field may be read simply as: [math]\mu= 8/3\pi \lim r^2 A®[/math] at large radius. So long as the near field has been shaded to any higher-order dependence in r there is no singular contribution at the center.

• 2 weeks later...