Duke

Jim

It strikes me as per se racist to prejudge this case unless a person was there or knew the players or alleged vicitim. Although inevitable, it sickens me to see this tragedy used for political agendas and ratings. Why would anyone take a position as to guilt, unless they were members of the jury?

It's absolutely amazing. On one hand, the players would be, stereotypically guilty. ON the other hand, there's absolutely no proof except for the word of a poor, Black stripper. In my eyes, it's more likely that the woman is lying as the Duke lacrosse players actually raped her.

What I hate the most, is that the liberals are using this case as another excuse to complain how bad it is for Blacks. They are holding the case open, and disrupting the lives of Duke students and sports, without any evidence. They are definately pre-judging the case, for some inane reason, they want the lacrosse players to be guilty. Just like they want Bush's policies in New Orleans to appear racist.

According to a speech given by the DA in Durham, NC, the case is going to be held open. He said that (apporximate quote) "We didn't have DNA to use as evidence back in the day, so we don't need to use it now in this case"

He's basically ignoring the evidence, or lack thereof, on purpose. Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"

The only evidence was a piece of her broken, plastic fingernail... that isn't evidence of rape. Those things can break in any matter of ways.