I thought about a few things, and well..

Foi4895

I was wondering what you thought. If we look at anthropology and see that we are humans, and humans are defined two ways. We use tools to make tools. We also recognize complex patterns at an astonishing speed.

The ability to recognize and navigate by these pattern is what enables emotion, self-expression, reading, writing, all science, the passing of knowledge through generations, it is by definition both common sense and intuition, it is comedy, it is in fact your sixth out of eight senses, the other two are kinesthesia <sp?> and balance.

If you look at pre-historic man he found complex patterns in the night sky. His mind was working harder than any other animal's had. He found ways to pass that on to future generations, through great calenders like stone henge and the pyramids they passed this info down many generations. We use language to do it now in literature, and most of all in this day and age electronic media.

I am a member of the school of Skeptikoi, saying this you should never have to tell me that I may be wrong, I know. If this is so it is not the end of my world. But please hear me out, philosophize with me. Opine. I really think I'm right, and I have thought about it a lot, if you would think about it with me I think you would agree, if not well, I understand that, but at least consider.

As entropy increases inside a system it becomes more complex. As we have seen with all other aspects of reality there is a pattern. If entropy increases the complexity of a system, or increases with the complexity does not matter, it is one or the other, so let's focus on what's true if one of them is true.

Entropy as defined thermodynamically is energy that is not used for work; i.e. heat that dissipates without performing 'work'. Entropy has been seen to apply to macro as well as the micro and quantum. What is commonly mis-inferred from this is the fact that entropy is useless energy. The entropy count rises in all closed systems.

If we define entropy on the social level as diversity, which seems to be an acceptable synonym to disorder and more options, then we learn something important about social science. All tension, pain, discomfort, distracting happiness, and addiction lead to diversity. Or diversity causes tension, pain, discomfort, distracting happiness, and addiction, which become sacrifces that must be made in order to gain diversity and therefore stablity.

If the law of entropy does not specify heat, though the implications are obvious, then it applies to social situations, interpersonal relationships, school systems, sciences, everything.

I think this seems like such a huge gulp to swallow because we all recognize that this seems right, but at the same time you feel a need for some fact. My theory transends physics, and social science, and educational theory. When Brian Greene tried to create a TOE he failed when he set the scope of his theory. I state that the final goal of science to help man learn his place in the universe. We all know there is something more out here for man to grasp, and we try. I found it.

Something in our DNA, in our genes, helped us recognize a pattern. It was from this that the first stone tools were made, we saw that when rocks broke they got sharp, thats a pattern. Anything experience that we precieve through any sense more than twice is a pattern. Most, like oranges smelling like oranges, repeat. Some are more complex, like speech, they repeat, but they are capable of being unique. And some are very subtle, like the projecting of the movements of celestial bodies.

I purport that at the begining of time there was a major entropic event, a massive amount of energy was released that was entropy. This caused the complexity of the universe. From there it was a relatively less violent process. The entropy count began to slow and diversity slowed down.

The more entropy in a system the more diversity. The more diversity the more stability. The more stability the less entropy grows. Finaly we will, as humans diversify so much that there is no entropy, just an infinatly complex system that works with no friction on any level, something like transcending to a body of energy, rather than a physical form, succeptible to the effects of friction. At the same time solving social iniquity.

This is not the end of my statement, but I have to get to sleep, and I would rather hear what you have to say about this, now, than wait till I was complete.