Liquid Combustion

KFC

If You Mix Acetic Acid And Potassium Nitrate Dissolve Rubbing alcohol To Its Max Content Will It Ignite?

Whats with all the strange pyro questions?

And I fully agree with YT and Darkblade - no chance.

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

KFC, I understand that you want to learn more about chemistry and pyrotechnics, but please do not behave like a dumbass, shooting random one-line questions at the people over here, hoping for a reply. It does not add any understanding. If you really want to understand things, first browse around, read threads and search for topics which are interesting for you.

There also is a lot on pyrotechnics on other places, such as Usenet's rec.pyrotechnics groups. Have a look over there. There are tons of info of really good people, who know what they are doing. By reading that you learn a lot more than by shooting random questions.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pyrotechnics

it won`t ignite either, else my compost heaps would have fried years ago! (and they have the added heat of bacterial action too, so if it was going to set fire, it certainly Would have).

and if you wonder "well where does the Acetic acid come into it?", I use beer dregs and hops from a brewery in the mix :)