Fibromylagia

SorceressPol

This is one of the most confusing conditions I have ever heard of. A person could go about their daily life, maybe not getting enouhg sleep and then everything can change at the drop of a hat. To be more precise everything can change by one of these triggers: car accidents, virus, bacteria, chemical, and certain emotional trauma. After one of these incidents a person's life is filled with a daily pain that goes through the whole entire body, food cravings or a lack of appetite, fatigue, stomach problems, unable to concentrate, etc.. I'm wondering if any of you guys could guess if there's anything connected in the triggers that could bring on something like this. Some doctors say that it's genetic. The testing doesn't really help because doctors don't test for Fibromylagia. They test for Lupus, Lyme, or a thyroid disorder. When these are checked off the list than the person is usually diagnosed with Fibromylagia.

My first post isn't so clear, so I'll try to make it a bit more specific. Is there a way to connect the triggers, so that doctors would be able to find some more clues that would lead to earlier testing and fibromylagia could be caught sooner? Patients are diagnosed after the triggers occur, so maybe if it's found before, people will be able take precautions so they don't end up disabled for the rest of their life.

hello

main way to find connections would be to begin data collection on persons currently diagnosed.

sex, age, general health, past health, diet-type of foods and how prepared, heredity, condictions prior to symptoms, living condictions, exposure to biologics-chemicals, exposure to others and what were their condictions...

as much as you can, as it maybe a cause totally unrelated to suspected means but made be discovered in analysis of data.

very long list, more data and broader sample preferred.

check with ama(american medical association), nih (national institue of health), and cdc (center for disease control) to check if on going studies already in progress.

mr d

• 3 weeks later...