annoyance

rakuenso

Hi

One of my suitemates at my college dorm has been stealing food from me and a bunch of other people, we're looking for a way to incriminate him. It's going to be hard to set up a camera, so i was wondering if there was any benign chemical that would turn a person's skin pink upon ingestion, or some other kind of chemical marker....

Not sure what the chemical i'm refering to is, but I just remember from my air cadet days (years ago) for camping we would get these water purifying tablets in our ration kits. If you took about 4 or 5 it would give your urine quite a bold colour, but I could never handle more than one as they tasted like swimming pool water.

Anyway laxative could be quite funny?

I gather from your post that you intend to leave Food X as bait for (s)he? and that you have no intentions of eating this food yourself, or otherwise dopping ALL foods with it and just seeing who has the same reaction as yourself?

if it`s the former, then lace the bait with Potassium Aluminium Sulphate (AKA Alum/Bitter Alum).

the look on their face will be a dead give-away :)

alternatively use Blairs Mega-Death chili sauce, ideal hypo-needled into a a soft fruit or veg (tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, oranges, strawberries etc...)

same thing... facial expression and Screaming should suffice :)

Blairs Mega-Death chili sauce

That stuff rules. in highschool we used to have a competition to see who could drink the most. rules:

1. first to giveup/puke up/ passout and/or die loses

2. it is taken one teaspoon at a time

3. spoonful must be held in the mouth for at least 10 seconds.

4. loser has to do a forefeit (unofficially this involved nudity and a long cold street and lots of running)