Laws of physics; same in all references

sunspot

I guess things are considered speculation until others see it or embrance it. Thats fine for now. Today, I am going to look at the faces of the cube. These define the light speed wave/particle phase of the MDT model. These are show in the figure below.

image006.gif

If we look at the outer faces of the MDT cube, three of the faces will have one parameter always at C with two finite parameters. The three faces opposite to these will be very similar, but will have their C parameters equal to zero, but with the two same variable parameters. The three cube faces with C allow one to plot three light speed wave phases. The energy spectrum is (Vm=C, Vd, Vt). The heat spectrum is (Vm, Vd=C, Vt). While the entropy spectrum is (Vm, Vd, Vt=C). One may notice that the three faces with a C parameter all intersect only at the (CCC) point of eternity.

Because a product of the two variables parameters, for example of the energy phase, always equal the speed of light, this implies that the light speed wave phases will actually define a line running along a cube face stemming from (CCC). The cube face surface area represents the red and blue shifts, which will alter the position of this line for other references.

The three faces of the cube, opposite each light speed phase, represent something complementary with zero relativistic velocity in one parameter instead of the speed of light in that same parameter. The EM complement is (Vm=0, Vd, Vt). It would show variability in distance and time with zero mass potential. The Heat wave complement is (Vm, Vd=0, Vt), with variable mass and time with zero distance potential. The Entropy wave complement is (Vm, Vd, Vt=0), with variable mass and distance within zero time potential. These three planar faces all intersect at the (000) point of nothingness.

The complement between each of the three light speed wave phases and the three zero speed wave phase amount to nearly the same thing. For example, with EM energy mass is zero because it is at the speed of light. The EM complement has mass relativity at zero so that mass becomes that of the subparticle.

It is not entirely clear how the parallel dynamics between the faces work during mass/energy conversion or the propagation of energy, but it does suggests that the speed of light is not the only universal constant. Rather there appears to be a universal zero state, that mass/energy conversion, in any reference will slow down to. With the energy output also constant in all references.

The edges of the MDT Cube; Part 1

There are also twelve edges on the cube. Three have two C’s and one variable parameter. Three have two 0’s and one variable parameter. The remaining six edges will have one variable parameter with various combinations of 0 and C in the two other parameters.

The three edges with two C’s and one variable Vm, Vd, or Vt all eminate from (CCC). If we look at (Vm, C, C), it terminates at (0,C,C) or empty eternal space. As such, it defines eternal space with variable mass potential. If we look at (C, Vd, C), it terminates at the black hole. As such, this edge defines a black hole type phenomena with variable distance potential. If we look at (C, C, Vt), it terminates at instantaneous infinite space/mass continue. As such, it it would be a infinite space/mass continuum of variable time potential.

The three edges with two 0’s and one variable Vm, Vd, or Vt all emanate from the (000) origin. The (Vm, 0, 0) edge terminates at the mass point singularity and implies a variable mass point singularity. The (0, Vd, 0) edge terminates at absolute zero and implies variable distance potential for absolute zero. While the (0, 0, Vt) edge terminates at eternal time without mass or distance and implies variable time without mass/distance.

5-edges-part1.gif

My best interpretation is that the three edges from (CCC) is the aspect of space that is connected to the formation and propagation of the three light speed waves/particles phases. While the three edges from (000) are connected to the universe zero state. Within the volume of the cube both sets of space edges will work together to express what is possible for 3-D MDT.

This will be the last installment of the MDT Cube. Before beginning, the model plots the special relativity changes of mass, distance and time, which allows the laws of physics to be the same in all references. The variables M,D and T have to be more than just mass, distance and time, or else all the laws of physics could not be alterred.

I would now like to present the last six edges of the cube. The last six edges relate via three pairs of two diagonally opposing edge combinations. The first pair are (Vm, 0, C) and (Vm, C, 0). The variable mass potential logically implies that these edges are connected to the gravitational force. Gravity causes changes in mass potential as reflected by mass density changes.

The second pair is (0, Vd, C) and (C, Vd, 0). The variable distance potential is connected to the electromagnetic force. The electronmagnetic force is due to distance potential changes of charge, i.e., electrons and protons.

The third pair is (0, C, Vt) and (C, 0, Vt). The variable time potential (heat changes) is implicit of the nuclear forces. The weak and strong nuclear forces appear to be one force loosely analogous to the way that the electromagnetic is one intergrated force. The weak nuclear force is probably near where the end of the nuclear force edge intersects the electromagnetic edge.

Putting all the edges together we get the next figure. I made one change last night. I finally dawned on me that the six edges associated which I called space and universal position, were actually simpler than I originally thought. The three edges stemming from (000) where connected to 3-D MDT particle space (substance). While the three edges stemming from (CCC) were connected to the simultaneously occurring 2-D MDT light speed wave/particle phase space.

5-edges-final.gif

If we put it all together we get the final figure. One may notice that the six edges that intergrate force, are oversimplified. They represent a simple foundation for complex relationships involving 3-D and 2-D MDT space and the three light speed MDT wave phases. All this is constrained by the eight apex singualarites. It is simple. but can get very hairy quickly.

The MDT Cube

final.gif

I have not spent much time trying to mathematically interface existing equations to the model. I am a conceptual modeling, and my talent, as I see it, is to create an integrated conceptual framework for others. My hope is that others will attempt this important final step. As a suggestion, make a big diagram of the final MDT cube, and place all the important existing equations on the various positions on cube. The simultanteous comparisons should make it easier to conceptualized the complex relations.