Iran

bascule

Look, Iran is a peaceful democratic nation. It has a peculiar culture which differs considerably with that people in Western countries are used to. In 1979 Iranian people rejected the "westernisation" of their country in favor of their own cultural values.

However Iran is at knifes with Israel, and the Israel is backed by a powerful jewish lobby inside US. Iran doesn't declare the will to acquire nuclear power, still, Israel already possess NP for a long time, and nobody is talking of inspections or sanctions. That's unjust.

If the sanctions are imposed on Iran, the oil price will surely rise to heaven. Is it in the interest of ordinary people in US and Europe?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, Iran is a peaceful democratic nation. It has a peculiar culture which differs considerably with that people in Western countries are used to. In 1979 Iranian people rejected the "westernisation" of their country in favor of their own cultural values.

If cultural values include taking hostages and terrorism, then I reject those values.

However Iran is at knifes with Israel' date=' and the Israel is backed by a powerful jewish lobby inside US. Iran doesn't declare the will to acquire nuclear power, still, Israel already possess NP for a long time, and nobody is talking of inspections or sanctions. That's unjust. [/quote']

Why are they at "knifes" with Israel? Is there anything that will make them happy, other than the destruction of Israel? Is Israel asking for the destruction of Iran?

I think we should ask Israel to disarm and demand inspections of both Israel and Iran. Do you think Iran would comply then? Why would that make a difference if they are not trying to make Nukes?

If the sanctions are imposed on Iran' date=' the oil price will surely rise to heaven. Is it in the interest of ordinary people in US and Europe?[/quote']

No, but also isn't in our interest for just anybody to have Nukes either.

Look' date=' Iran is a peaceful democratic nation. It has a peculiar culture which differs considerably with that people in Western countries are used to. In 1979 Iranian people rejected the "westernisation" of their country in favor of their own cultural values.

However Iran is at knifes with Israel, and the Israel is backed by a powerful jewish lobby inside US. Iran doesn't declare the will to acquire nuclear power, still, Israel already possess NP for a long time, and nobody is talking of inspections or sanctions. That's unjust.

If the sanctions are imposed on Iran, the oil price will surely rise to heaven. Is it in the interest of ordinary people in US and Europe?[/quote']

Yeah that darn Jewish lobby. They just meddle with everything, don't they?

I didn't really want to reply to this (I feel dirty), but I did want to point out that Iran already exists under a number of sanctions, all of which were imposed long before the recent rise in the price of oil.