Need questions answered!

Kris

I need the answer to some questions because Glencoe can't make a book to save their lives. The questions are:

1. What is the difference in the size of a lion cubs cells compared to it's mother's

2. What is the size range of most cells

3. What would happen to a cell if it were too big (has to be in 16 words, don't ask me why)

Or if any1 has the Book, if they could tell me where to find the answeres.

I need the answer to some questions because Glencoe can't make a book to save their lives. The questions are:

1. What is the difference in the size of a lion cubs cells compared to it's mother's

no difference' date=' a mother would just have more of them

2. What is the size range of most cells

don't remember off hand, though a quick google search should tell you the answer.

3. What would happen to a cell if it were too big (has to be in 16 words, don't ask me why)

Well, if cell's evolved to be bigger then nothing. If they became bigger by, say being put into a hypotonic solution, they would burst.

What would happen to a cell if it were too big (has to be in 16 words, don't ask me why)

I could remember that a book talks about this question, but in reproduction.

It said that zygote divides within the cytoplasm to form a ball of cells instead of creating new "external cells" is to reduce the size of cells.

You may have a book at this chapter,.