Going to MTU

Illuminati

Well, I just wanted to state that I recieved my acceptance letter to Michigan Technological University a little while ago and have been admitted into the physics program. :D

I'm happy, but does anyone here have any experience at this college? or know it from personal experience?

Also, they have a nanotechnology batchelors degree, should I go for it? I already plan to go for my masters in physics and double minor in mechanical engineering and business, and I plan to take a few Japanese language and legal courses. :D

I have alot of work ahead of me.

I didn't go there, but I've visited because a couple of my ex's went there. It's got a great program, but it's incredibly isolated. I lived up there for a summer, and I could walk from one end of Houghton to the other in less than an hour. There's almost nothing up there. Plus, it's incredibly cold (-50F with wind chill sometimes), and because it's so surrounded by water, it gets Huge amounts of snow.

The people are great, though, as is the local culture (check out the schools SCA club), which is good because you'll have no escape from them for months and months.

Mokele