Stirling Cycle Refrigerator

The Thing

I have a thought about a Stirling cycle refrigerator. I know that a stirling engine when reversed will generate a heat difference. And yes they are being built. What I don't understand is where does the cooling occur? Does it occur in the normal heating portion of the engine or the cooling portion? I think it is the heating portion, but if that part gets cooled down, does the other part of the engine get heated up?

If we can connect a second stirling driven by heat from focused sunlight to the cooling stirling we can create a stirling-stirling refrigerator, can't we? What temperature can focused sunlight get to?

Also, is there a way to calculate the amount of heat the stirling cycle fridge would be able to remove? As in, how low the temperature of such a fridge can reach?

Thanks.

basicly, Gas compression = Heating, Gas decompression = Cooling :)

Hey, if you have time could you explain to me how ammonia freezers work. I've been told that ammonia being pushed through coils in the freezer extract heat & then it's pushed out taking the heat with it. If you have time could you give me a more detailed description of what's going on in there, Thanks! :D