As requested...

Dave

Cheerz Dave, I`ve already made a start on moving some of the more Obvious threads into the correct sub, it`ll take weeks to get them all, but get them we will, pity the Chem Experts didn`t have "Move Thread" permissions, it could be done alot faster, some of the threads I`m realy undecided about as to where they should go, so I`ll leave those till last :)

edit: Grrrr! I just went through 20 pages tagging all the Inorganic threads to be moved, it only moved those on the current page and de-tagged the rest :(

this is going to take AGES!

Dave, when I list all the chem threads "from beginning" I get about 50 pages.

if I tag a few files on one page then goto the next page it de-tags the ones on the prior page.

is there anyway I can get more than 50 threads on a page to list (I tried setting it to 500 in the User CP, but it only works on Posts).

doing this page at a time and having to move a few files at a time only will take months.

any ideas how this can be acheived faster and neater?

Thnx :)

I seem to have broken the back of it for now, the rest is mainly stray bits and un-decided threads, but over 1000 have been sorted and moved this morning, so I`m having a break and giving my eyes a rest.

I`m fairly certain most threads moved are all in the correct places, but any that aren`t will be moved at a later date when I happen across them. so NO PMs from anyone pointing them out! it`s still work in progress at the moment and there`s only so many pages you can look at in one session before they all start looking the same.

I recon I should have it all sorted by the end of the week during my free time, and the Main chem area (the bit that`s non of the new 3 subs) will have to be for those threads that don`t really fit into anything specific.

there`s only "Fine Tuning" left to do now :)

My apologies for not being around to help out with all this. I just returned about a day ago from my buddy's wedding down on the Gulf Coast. I spent a good deal of time working on biochemical experiments involving ethyl alcohol, sex hormones, and endorphins. ;):D Suffice it to say, the human body is an amazing chemical converter. :D