YT2095 is asking too many questions.

Kedas

:P

Well... consider it as a compliment :)

I value all your opinions/ideas to feel confident enough to ask and KNOW that I won`t get some bull$h!t answers!

your all a great bunch on here! :)

and I don`t say that lightly as I`ve been on other forums (and regreted it) as a waste of time. Here`s more like Home :)

on that note, I`ll get my HUGE list of other questions out, and work my way down (I have a supply of spare keyboards too).

All the best :)

hmm...of THIS community....anyone ever play Lords of Magic and like it?

seeeee there's rumi's board which is almost dead, but he's devoted it to a lot of philosophical and religious stuff, and has debated against me quite a few times in a few other boards^_^

hackernetwork forums may benefit from a few of you, but don't tell them I sent you:-p

gamers-gateway.com is another one;)

anyhow, asking questions is a grand thing, one learns a great deal through questions;)

and I'll agree...this is one of the better forums I visit...one of the best actually^_^

no, it is not about hacking

it's just a bunch of people talking about whatever comes to mind (congratulating a guy on his daughter comes to mind...and pictures from this guy who had an infection on his head that lead to (the picture) maggots in his brain)

just a fun place to talk

when were you there?O_o it's probably changed a little since you've been there if it was over a few months ago...not that I know, i just got back there a few weeks ago myself;)

Guest Demosthenes

HackerNetwork.com is an entertainment site, no more, no less.

While there are a number of technically savvy individuals there who occasionally answer questions on various topics, it's not a support forum, so most people who waltz in and start demanding help usually find themselves getting the boot. ;)

The funniest ones are the ones coming in to demand that we help them h4xx0r their girlfriend's hotmail account or something silly like that. Then things get interesting..

congradulating guys daughter? He had this one hilarious picture i that looked proffesional and i swore it was something from comercials (as modern comercials are competition of cuteness and such to win our sympathy and support thus buying a product), maybe an insurance comercial. So i asked if i could make a custom T-Shirt with that picture, and he said he'd murder me. Which i totally commend him for protecting his daughter, i wouldn't have suggested it if i had known.

Demosthenes, i remember you . . . . why in Hades are you here? I do not welcome you! not yet anyway, i think i recall you calling me fool or something as most people do upon my introducing myself. I wont hold it against you in the end, but it could take me time . . . .

isn't mazer rackam that war vetren dude in Enders Game, been a while since i read that, but it was a pretty good book---- actually it was pretty awesome. Hey by the way i'm the same religion as Orson, pretty cool eh? Lots of people dis our religion, maybe he makes it cool (which is dumb, but what can you do?).