Calculator programs

Primarygun

Hi everyone.

I want to inert a program in my portable calculator, a small one.

Particularly, I want to use it to find the roots of equations with a degree as high as 4, involving trigonometry.

In fact, there are many programs I can choose but I have no idea which gives me the answer the fastest.

Iteration Method/False Position Method, or Regula Falsi/Secant Method/Iteration Method/ Newton's Method.

TI-83 plus rules(although i lost it on the day of my advanced higher maths exam(equivalent of first year in university) so had to get by with a basic calculator. still got a B.

lucky... I'm not allowed to use a calculator in my math class (Calc. II), and I think that most math classes in my school, calculators are not permitted.

Bah. I programmed my calculator for ages' date=' including some games. It was especially useful when I programmed it to do certain difficult problems, and show its work. It was permitted.

If you're using a TI, I can direct you in the right area to get started.[/quote']

nice... all I know how to do is write simple programs to save myself some pen cramps when writing out formula's.

although, I did wrote a nifty program to compute interest a few years ago that my teacher liked so much, she gave me some extra credit points. That was cool because I decided to derive some of the equations myself, rather then just look them up.