Please help especially if your german.

becca_h

Im currently doing my german coursework on the influence Einstein has had on german and enlish life and if it differs. i would really appreciate it if you guys could let me know your opinions of him and all his work.

please let me know your nationality aswell, no names are needed.

thanks

i'm also doing a project on Einstein's life and i've read his biography.i think when he was a child ,he didn't like the german schools,the teaching method but he was fully satisfied with his new school in Arau in Swit.he denounced his citizenship and took Swiss. later Nazis drove him away to US coz he was jewish.

thus i think though he was german born, german has less to do to make him Einstein that we know today.if he had little longer lived in germany Hitler would have been cut his to pieces. his world fame in 1919 was because of British expedition.he spent his old age in usa.

the most interesting fact is about Mileva.biographies describe her as intelligent and she was the only girl classmate of einstein.after devorce a little is known abt her.

what i've read in some magazine is mileva and einstein together deduced the theory of relativity but when it was published there was only the name of einstein but not her.Einstein climbed the ladder of fame leaving her alone.i dont know how true is this coz u rarely find these things in internet.