Networked Intelligence

Mr Walker

Russian molecular biologists (Drs Gariaev & Poponin) have found that the chromosome acts as a solitonic/holographic computer and that it is a superconductor at body temperature.

German writers (Fosar & Bludorf) have written a book entitled Vernetzte Intelligenz where they argue that at the DNA level there is a hypercommunication of information amongst all sentient beings.

This networked intelligence can account for all paranormal phenomena such as OBEs, mentaltelepathy, deja vu, crop circles and UFO experiences. Essentially the networked intelligence creates a collective unconscious that unifies all life.

This is what the Hindus have been arguing all along so it would seem that the Hindu Inner Self is actually in our genes.

You can read more about Fosar & Bludorfs' theory on the website The Spiritual Genome http://www.spiritualgenome.com

Crop circles have already been proven to be a hoax. In fact a few years back a couple of people I knew created one, for a 'laugh'. I'm not sure what arguments there are to back up this theory, I stopped as soon as crop circles were mentioned...sorry to dampen your thread.

• 2 weeks later...