Reccomended Experiments for an Amature

RyanJ

Hi there everyone!

Would anyone like to reccomend some experiements that an amature try?

Forget about the Buying Chemicals Online. I've decided that is probably not best to ask this in public view as it could cause problems if people find out where to get the stuff and then blow them selves up and ruin it for other people, its the last thing I want.

If a moderator can change the thread title to something aloong the lines of Reccomended Experiments for an Amature I'd be most greatful :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

To my opinion you'd better not ask too much for all kinds of sources of chemicals. Kewls are reading this thread too and they may also buy chemicals from the published sources. This increases the risk of accidents and may introduce serious problems for the person and for the seller. The kewl gets injured, the source for chemicals disappears :-( .

If you really are interested, then I invite you to send a PM to me. I might be able to help you, but I first want some more information.

To my opinion you'd better not ask too much for all kinds of sources of chemicals. Kewls are reading this thread too and they may also buy chemicals from the published sources. This increases the risk of accidents and may introduce serious problems for the person and for the seller. The kewl gets injured' date=' the source for chemicals disappears :-( .

If you really are interested, then I invite you to send a PM to me. I [i']might [/i]be able to help you, but I first want some more information.

Would it be possible to edit my post title (I can't) to something like Reccomended Experiments for an Amature instead?

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

There are some pretty good amature experiments on my crappy site which u can see in my signiture. Also if you havent yet done so- try vinager + baking soda!

Dome that, made a pretty puny rocket out of it - well, it went a few feet up anyway ;)

Cheers (Already read through your website by the way)

Ryan Jones