Psychic Love

Saadia

Do u fink that the theories about love...which include proximity, physical attractiveness and reciprocal thinking are true? And what are the reasons of a breakage of a relationship from a psychological point of view...? anyone know?

This link may answer your question...though it is quite broad, as I'm sure you're aware there are a whole host of reasons why people split up....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/love/

I think it's interesting that break-ups have been on the increase over the last couple of decades (at least in the west). I was discussing this just yestarday...I'm under the impression that it's just down to a more fickle society, and people just get bored and expect too much from each other.

My friend seemed to think it was that divorce is more accesible, but when a couple share assets et.c it's always going to be a messy business, so I'm not too convinced with the latter. Apologies if this is slightly off topic.

people change as well over time, less so as they get older.

occasionaly this can be a good thing in a young marriage/couple, they can change and actualy Grow together, often they grow appart though.

I`ll not even attempt to define the practicalities of love as that changes daily with an established couple, nevermind between different couples.

in general you`ll tend to find that the older the individuals are when they become a couple and are happy together, the longer it`ll last.

in general you`ll tend to find that the older the individuals are when they become a couple and are happy together' date=' the longer it`ll last.[/quote']

Because they're desperate and scared they're too old and saggy to attract anyone else ;)

I'm not really that cynical, you can meet the perfect match at any point of your life. Your statement is very encouraging actually, I've really been put off relationships for the last year...I've always managed to get the rough end of the deal in most cases.