Post your winXP theme

Had an idea from another thread where my windows theme was, err, commented on! So looking for a new good one, anyone using windows XP attach your windows theme so others can download and see what it's like.

To get your .theme file:

On desktop right click and selet properties

Go to the "Themes" tab

It'll say "Theme: [name]" and there's a Save As button, so chose to save as and note where you are saving the file to.

Go there and zip the file, or change the extension (see below)

Upload it into a post (you have to be in advance post mode thingy)

To import a new .theme file:

Download the theme from here

Unzip/rename and copy the .theme file to wherever you want

On desktop right click and selet properties and go to Themes

On the drop down menu go to the bottom where it says browse

Browse to wherever you just put the file and double click it

Click Apply / OK

NB: Don't both posting window's default ones! If you found a good one online then may as well post that.

If by default the name of your theme is Modified it means that you've updated your theme since you last saved it, just click Save As.

Backgrounds may not work correctly because, for example I have a background which is a picture on my computer, as you don't have that picture it won't work for you and the background will appear black or something.

Important: .theme isn't a valid file extension on Vb so if you just zip it or you could just change the extension to .doc or whatever is valid and then people can change it back, but sometimes there are people who find that hard (ie. extensions are hidden and they're not so computer literate anyway, just easier to zip it sometimes).

5614's Theme.zip