polycarbodiimide

I'm trying to buy some polycarbodiimide to use as a crosslinker as an alternative to polyaziridine. From what I've read they both work in a similar fashion. My problem is I can only find it as a waterbased crosslinker with about 60% of it being water. I want to use it with a solvent which wont mix with water.. Would it be possible to remove the water from it?  I was thinking of heating it up and adding a solvent that wont evaporate at waters boiling point like xylene..  or maybe mixing it with Isopropanol and freezing it and then removing the frozen part?

I'm not a chemist and I don't know the freezing or boiling point of Polycarbodiimide... Assuming it has a high boiling point or low freezing point and that I could do this, would this damage or change the polycarobdiimide?   

My other question is 

Is Polyaziridine still toxic after it has reacted with a resin and cured?  As I can find that mixed with a solvent ready to go.

Thanks for any help.