Group Fluid Framework for accurately measuring fluid dynamics.

grayson

Before you say, "This goes in speculations!"  I must tell you that this is not theoretical and is built upon well-known laws of physics such as the conservation of momentum (Mainly the conservation of momentum). So, now I will tell you what this is. Basically, it is a framework for finding the dynamics of fluids split into three laws and three equations. The first law states that the velocity of a particle (Like an atom or molecule) in a fluid is proportional to frictional forces and momentum. The second law states that a group is a group of particles that have the same properties of each other. A group is usually formed when particles of the same mass and properties are put together with no momentum or the same momentum. A group has distributed momentum, and each particle has the same velocity, so they travel in groups. If you apply a force to a certain number of particles in a group, those particles become different groups. The third law states that an entire bodies velocity is proportional to the momentum applied to it. Basically, if you combine these laws, you can accurately describe non-mixture fluids. The reason you cannot describe mixture fluids is because they have enormous amounts of groups. Now that I told you the laws, I will show you the equations:
image.png.5d33dcf5808dd2165d0a53e782339e66.png

Where a stands for applied.

7 hours ago, Markus Hanke said:

But we already have this? It’s called the Navier-Stokes equations, and they work pretty well.

I know about the Navier Stokes equation. I built this framework on top of it to help measure fluids better.