Not Science, we are told

timokay

A bit more on that before the sky falls on me about it.

Two facts is all I'll persue here about it.

First, they are subAvogadrean drugs that we prefer to call ultramolecular medicines and that I favor calling etheric drugs.

That forces an argument about the etheric pattern being involved in the mechanism of health, disease and therapeutics and is an intrinsic part of the nature of existence and the nature of the universe.

Secondly, we live in a time when physicists have inadvertently verified the existence of the AEther or AEtheric Plane while still insisting in the majority that they have done no such thing.

The list of non-physical particles and major manifestations of the AEther exceeds 20 and have been accumulating from diverse findings in physics over the last two decades.

I think it is just a matter of time till we prove that homeopathic pharmacology involves etheric particles, prove meaning in the same way that lots of tacitly accepted constructs in chemistry and physics remain unprovable except by their effects.

Then we will have another major paradigm shift in chemistry and physics that will usher in the future of sciences in exactly the way that Nicola Tesla predicted was inevitable with technologies underlain with Ether Theory.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YT2095 asks:

And could you die from an overdose if you forgot to take them?

my m8 said that happened to someone once?

I hate this question because there have never been any known accidents with homeopathic medicines, but there are known problems with c-potencies acting with too much force and requiring long periods between repetitions.

Kent reported a death of someone with tuberculosis when given Phosphorus in a second dose too soon.

But these drugs are as safe as medicines can possibly get, and Hahnemann said he overcame all of the problems of c-potencies with Q-potencies.

As for forgetting to take them, we do not send people home with drugs; they get a single dose of a potency and then we evaluate it before giving either a slightly modified potency and then repetition or increasing of the potency.

I'm not sure I understand your questions.

Also, does it work on the same principal as a Vaccine?

Give you a tiny amount of a bug (rendered inert) so that your body makes appropriate anti-bodies to it?

No, homeopathy has nothing to do with vaccines, and we are 100% opposed to all vaccines and hold that they are propounded on a series of half-truths and lies.

For instance, "rendered inert" is an adaptation of the notion they tried to get away with over a very long time of them having killed the virus, which is absolutely impossible.

Now they try to sell the double-talk of neutralizing the protein coat; however, it is the viral DNA and RNA plus the foreign proteins from animals and animal cells that they're cultured on that make them deadly, not the protein coat.

There are nothing but problems with vaccines and it seems to be a sterling example of mass brainwashing since none of it makes the slightest bit of sense.

I'd rather not get into that here, though, too, for it is a hornet's nest with lots of people; and that deflects away from why Tim and I are here.

No, though, homeopathy has nothing to do with antibody-antigen reactions within receptor-site theory.

Albert, You posted this:

Sayanora, you said:

“ ...rather than firing off statements of 'fact' that are only backed up by references to the work of someone whose methods and findings science has largely ignored. ”

I couldn't have said that better myself, and I just referred to Hahnemann as a forgotten genius.

The question we have asked for 213 years is, why?

END OF ALBERT POST ---------------------------------------------

The WHY is because Medical Science does not see the logic of paying so much attention to SYMPTOMS.

It needs to be explained to them in steps. I am planning to start a topic somewhere where the word "Homeopathy" has not been mentioned (as a mindset immediately intervenes).

Plan:

1. Read up all the immunology/microbiology/symptomology(?)/pathology textbooks for the particular purpose of identifying HOW medical science values symptoms. It won't take me long as I have already scanned them once for another reason (to see whether they acknowledge the Brain's role in immunology).

2. start a topic elsewhere on immunology, pointing out aspects that have simply never been addressed - the relationship between symptoms and immune system activities.

3. demonstrate to the scientists that there is a big hole in the understanding of this area that needs to be filled.

4. try developing in this direction, without mentioning the "H" word.

Albert,

referring to this post of mine, containing BARRY BLATT'S words, you seem to have interpreted them as my words.

: Cell Receptor Mechanism Barry Blatt - 96th post - 14 Jul 2003 19:17

Are people responding to the homeopathic medicine or the placebo effect?

Overdosing on homeopathy? Don't make me laugh! I have personally ingested an entire tub of homeopathic arnica in one go by way of proving to an audience of believers that it was cobblers."

So, the question is; when Hahnemann spoke of self-proving, what doses was he giving himself? Obviously, Q-potencies, but which ones?

END OF MY PREVIOUS POST

Albert, re your post above, Reply #95, you seem to have pulled in a large post written by Barry Blatt from the BBC site and then attributed it to me; i.e., starts:

“ re: Cell Receptor Mechanism Barry Blatt - 96th post - 14 Jul 2003 19:17

If there is one recpetor why so many different hom. medicines?

Any evidence for the existence of this receptor in the brain?

Are people responding to the homeopathic medicine or the placebo effect? 'High level' reactions can be easily induced by giving people water and telling them that it is an adrenalin solution.

Overdosing on homeopathy? Don't make me laugh! I have personally ingested an entire tub of homeopathic arnica in one go by way of proving to an audience of believers that it was cobblers.

Long standing diseases? Theese do tend to go in cycles of worsening and improving, or going in bursts of damage. It is all too easy to claim that nay temporary imporvment is die to an intervenetion. Any evidence for benefit in long standing illneses need long clinical trials. Have they been done in the case of homoepathy? What is the relapse rate? any different from placebo?

The last section is nonsense I'm afraid. You are postulating a recpetor that does not exists for a mechanism you would like to exist but cannot find proof for (and is physically impossible and not relevant to how cells actually work) to justify a system of alleged mechanism with no decent clinical evidence that it works at all.

Evolution has not exploited lots of things that do exist - no animal works off nuclear energy for example, thhe use of silicon for more than a few vey simple structural purposes or as anything other than crystals, no animal uses hydrogen to float in the sky, etc, etc.

The body does 'heal itself' where this is possible. The process is not neat and foolproof. Many illnesses are due to malfunction of 'healing' process, eg, all allergies, arthritis, heart disease, cancer; over reaction in response to invasion by microbes is implicated in TB and SARS. Do homeopaths beleive in microbes? [reply] ”

Here, you address me:

Tim, I've told you that these are ultramolecular, subAvogodrean, etheric medicines........

Or, are you answering something I wrote?

Albert's post:

Tim, you didn't say it correctly:

“ Yes, it's unethical to ever give a patient a placebo. ”

End, Albert's post.

Yes, it was in the context of Scientific experimentation on patients. I know about the "numbered powders" (nearly all placebos) Hahnemann would give patients, e.g., footnote on page 137 of chronic diseases:

"(Numbering the powders continuously has the convenience that the physician when the patients render their daily report (especially those living at a distance) putting first the date and the number of the powder taken that day, can recognize the day when the patient took his medicine, and can judge of the progress of its action according to the report of the following day.)

Albert,

This is why we so strongly favor resolution of the pharmacology mystery first, for that will open the flood gates to our experimental and clinical data..

Yes, I have made inquiries about getting a high-power microscope, tho' we have some conflict here between what Lo wrote in his paper about "micron-sized", and your reference saying "nano-sized". I will get the original Geckeler/Samal paper from the University library to check their findings on the size (before I get a microscope, of course).

Relationship between Immune System and Symptoms :

Re. Immunology (3rd Ed), by Kuby, Chap 17

"An immune response evokes a battery of effector molecules that act to remove antigen by various mechanisms. Generally, these effector molecules induce a sub clinical, localised inflammatory response that eliminates antigen without extensive tissue damage to the host. However, the inflammatory response can sometimes cause significant tissue damage or death (hypersensitivity or allergy). "

There is virtually nothing said about "symptoms" in significant books like this.

So, the immune response is usually "sub clinical", as far as symptoms are concerns...you don't sense what is going on.

The assumption is that the tissues detect the toxicity & damage, and relay this information to the brain, where it gets translated into a symptom, e.g., pain, then perceived.

The point I am making is that none of these books on immunology/microbiology/pathology ever cover or even mention the step in which something they are describing in great detail LINKS or CONNECTS with the Brain's functions which actually generating both the objective symptoms, and those that are perceived.

I suppose, they consider this to be outside their field. But, who's field is it? The mini-discipline of "symptomology" just describes symptoms and links them to diseases - it says nothing of what they are nor how they are generated.

Yes, you could point to a local inflammation and call that a symptom in which the Brain was barely involved - but it is, though less so than usual, because all awareness of sensation (even the illusion that it is coming from that tissue) is actually constructed in the Brain.

The Brain is involved with EVERY symptom. (Sayonara said there was no brain involvement in the immune system.)

So, what we have here, during the immune response, is a disease condition in the tissues passing information to the Brain to be interpreted and expressed.

With Homeopathy, the medicine, somewhere along the line between the tissues and the Brain, is simulating the information about the disease condition, at interpretation or expression in the Brain. If it were only at the expression step, Homeopathic medicines would be unlikely to be able to "extinguish" a disease.

This is an interesting link on this subject : "Symptomatology":

What do you think of this one, Albert?

http://www.homeoint.org/cazalet/nash/symptom.htm

Some assembled evidence for Homeopathy:

http://www.marius.net/research.html

Especially: RAMAN-laser studies by Luu VIHN, & Mlle L. BARDET, Montpellier, FR.

Ref THORSON'S Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Homoeopathy, Pg188/446.

"shape-specific polymerization is thought to occur in water-ethanol leaving an "impress", a clustering of water molecules which is different for each drug, forming into long chains of water polymers."

For optimal development, preparation requires a minimum of 3 minutes between one succussion and the dilution/succussion of the next step of potentization.

Hahnemann did this with his Q-potencies (1:50000) because after each step he would soak tiny sucrose globules, one of which would then be used in the next potentization step.

Tim,

I've read what you said.

It is true that allopathy has dismissed symptoms as objective evidence of diseases.

We wonder to what lengths they will go from here, for diseases can only make themselves known to our senses by symptoms.

Allopathic medicine jumped to the ridiculous conclusion that clinical findings revolving around numerical statistics suffices for defining diseases, and they've been stuck in this absurdity for at least 50 years if not closer to 100 in which German chemistry took over allopathic medicine in the early decades of the 20th century.

Moreover, they have interjected the words "objective" and "subjective" from philosophy into medicine where they have no place.

Ask a patient if their pains and sufferings are objective or subjective and you will find only blank stares.

Allopathic medicine is total nonsense, and their throw-away journals from a viewpoint that relies upon endless new discoveries will show you how ridiculous it is.

They accept one thing, then another, but their new findings and discoveries make the old views invalid, which they nonetheless claimed were the truth.

This happens all of the time too.

One should ask them why they don't have a stable and cumulative data base.

Homeopathy is stable and cumulative due to there being 10 Laws of Medicine that make our knowledge from the beginning and since then still valid.

The homeopathic materia medica is unchanging data because this is the actual Science of Medicine.

It sickens me to examine allopathy, because it is really little more than a ghoulish blood cult of legally sanctioned animal and human sacrifice.

Tim,

I hope you realize that the following quote you invoked means that somebody read James. H. Stephenson's papers:

"shape-specific polymerization is thought to occur in water-ethanol leaving an "impress", a clustering of water molecules which is different for each drug, forming into long chains of water polymers."

I still mean to give you those titles but keep forgetting when I am around them.

I also mean to give you the reference from Bernardt Fincke that seems to have been the first indication of such thinking about water polymerization, unless I am remembering it incorrectly.

It's simply that my papers get lost in my literature and that the old papers are in large bodies of journal literature.

Tim,

You mentioned something from Hahnemann I couldn't recall, and I then reconsidered what you said:

Yes, it was in the context of Scientific experimentation on patients. I know about the "numbered powders" (nearly all placebos) Hahnemann would give patients, e.g., footnote on page 137 of chronic diseases:

I think that all of the footnotes in THE CHRONIC DISEASES and THE LESSER WRITINGS OF SAMUEL HAHNEMANN were contributions by that good-for-nothing LPH named Richard Hughes.

That's doesn't make the activity wrong, but it simply struck me that such a large number of placebos were given as well as not recalling that practice from Hahnemann.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Hahnemann didn't send anybody home with over 100 blanks or blank powders.

Actually, upon rethinking of that, I also doubt that Richard Hughes ever gave any placebos because he was too stupid and too allopathic, so I'd have to look at that boxed-up book to pronounce on it.

Ask Hans.

Tim, you said:

Yes, I have made inquiries about getting a high-power microscope, tho' we have some conflict here between what Lo wrote in his paper about "micron-sized", and your reference saying "nano-sized".

You mention papers I have not read; I read his book.

I'm pretty sure he mentioned nanometer-sized room-temperature ice he calls "water clusters."

And he shows a bunch of photos of them with a scanning electron-microscope (SEM).

It's a bit difficult to conceive of how what he showed from a SEM could be picked up with a light microscope.

Are those photos in the papers?

Albert,

This is the "Chronic Diseases" I use online:

http://www.homeoint.org/books/hahchrdi/hahchr00.htm

I just sent you an e-mail version of the Chronic Diseases in case you want to do FIND commands.

You could FIND that footnote on page 137. Of course, this e-mail member may be too big to keep..tho' its not too bad. (I keep it on another e-mail address of mine.)

OK let me check the nano sized issue. We should ask Prof Chaplin (an expert on water) about this whole issue of Stephenson's Hypothesis. This is his site. He answered me a few times before on other questions so I will try...will show it to you before I send it to him.

http://www.sbu.ac.uk/water/

Much on clusters:

http://www.sbu.ac.uk/water/clusters.html

Albert,

You posted:

I'm pretty sure he mentioned nanometer-sized room-temperature ice he calls "water clusters."

And he shows a bunch of photos of them with a scanning electron-microscope (SEM).

It's a bit difficult to conceive of how what he showed from a SEM could be picked up with a light microscope.

Are those photos in the papers?

No, I did not see any photographs. Maybe he is saying they clump so much they become micron sized (i.e., micro scale is 1000 times larger than nano).

I have just posted a new topic about "what are symptoms?" in a new forum for immunology:

http://www.prep4usmle.com

and scroll down and click on : "USMLE Step 1 Forums - Microbiology & Immunology" to see timokay topic.

These new forums seem to have a good population.

Re: James H. Stephenson, M.D.

J. Stephenson,

On possible field effects of the solvent phase of succussed high dilutions.

J Am Inst Homeopath 1966 Sep-Oct 59:259-62

Any idea where this is? Thanks.

Tim,

I found the link to the site.

Good points, but I doubt that anybody gives a damn there either.

There is a mania in allopathic medicine about causes of diseases even though their causes eternally turn out to be mere effects and will no matter what point they reach in the physical organism for two reasons: 1) infectious diseases rely upon a predisposition to infections arising from the immune system being either immature, dysfunctional or fully compromised; and 2) chronic diseases (the whole of the other class) arise from a disordered or no-longer-integral etheric pattern that Hahnemann generically referred to as the vital force or vital principle of life.

They thus don't care about symptoms.

German chemistry took over allopathic medicine about 100 years ago, and it has maintained this stranglehold ever since then.

They have a notion about disease and drug mechanisms at the cellular level and are really not interested in any other view since they firmly believe they are closing in on it.

But I understand the passion of it 100% and you are absolutely right to pose the question.

And why, I finally ask, are you not pursuing homeopathy yourself, sir?

Albert,

Thanks for that.

"And why, I finally ask, are you not pursuing homeopathy yourself, sir? "

I have seen a Homeopath about my current problems for months but have little confidence in him...so far he has given me 1M Calc Carb and 1M Silica without any effects whatsoever. Portsmouth is not known for its centres of excellence in Homeopathy.

I am concerned about the disc pressing against the spinal cord and feel more confident with a French Neurosurgeon (and because this nuerological testing is something I know about).

If this guy finds there is a limited risk of paraplegia, I will find the nearest Hahnemannian to resolve the problem.

Tim,

Phosphorus is what I saw come up in an initial repertorization; no Calcarea carbonica or Silica that I recall.

I sent them off to you, though.

Related, Klaus-Henning Gypser, the author of the paper in the ZKH on Herniated Lumbar Disks, recently wrote me.

You should ask his advice after you get the findings back.

Am I right in thinking you are trying to find the mechanism, or 'missing link' if you will, between the homeopathic remedy and the actual affect it has on the malady in question, while accepting that the remedies you employ seem to have the desired effect in mitigating or erradicating the malady?

Sayonara³,

A little bit more basic than that, for that involves the Law of Similars, and we are quite a ways away in our understanding of ultramolecular physics from being able to answer that question.

The thing Tim and I are keyed in on is that he thinks a scientific mechanism exists for homeopathic pharmacology, which I do also, and I feel that I understand the extention of it since we will discover only an effect.

Tim and I got together for this search at homeopathyhome.com when he asked if a scientific mechanism for homeopathic pharmacology exists.

The mystery is that these are subAvogadrean, ultramolecular drugs that therefore should NOT have medicinal effects but do.

The allopathic assumption is that all medicinal effects are chemical effects, but they are once again wrong, and any high-potency self-proving will shatter that unscientific assumption upon which homeopathy has been, and apparently generally still is, a priori (i.e., from general principles and assumptions to particular facts and conclusions) dismissed by people who thereby do nothing but demonstrate they are NOT scientists.

Sad thing is that this is the vast majority of people we are encountering who represent themselves as scientists, so none of them are helping; they only ask tired old questions they should have already answered had they acted like scientists and read Hahnemann's ORGANON and then tested his findings per those instructions.

As a Hahnemannian homeopath at 25 years of professional work later this year, I say, Argh... to all of that nonsense.

So Tim and I are looking for help to resolve the issue because most of the advances in science show that somebody earlier had figured out something then presently accepted, but the earlier findings either didn't have a home or the findings were simply ignored.

We key in on the discovery of 1996 by Shiu Yin Lo of nanometer-sized, room-temperature ice from succussed high dilutions, for these strange water crystals would seem to be the hypothesized "hydro-alchohol polymeric matrixes/matrices" or polymers of James H. Stephenson, M.D., in the 1950s and '60s.

For the details that I threw in to what Tim offered and what followed, see that thread this way:

http://www.homeopathyhome.com / Discussion Forums / Search / (Member #) 7153 (me) / On the Scientific Mechanism.

-----------

Assuming one read that stuff, we are looking for two things: 1) big brains who can see something we don't, or 2) lost information about water and alcohol polymerization or strange electromagnetic properties seen in solutions.

Tim found some interesting links he should post here.

Otherwise, we are constantly just answering questions about homeopathy, and that doesn't seem to go anywhere since so much is asked according to allopathic constructs, which are generally either wrong or half-right.

It goes something like that.

Thank you for the question, for I was losing interest in this site after another general failure at http://www.sciforums.com

Sayonara,

Am I right in thinking you are trying to find the mechanism, or 'missing link' if you will, between the homeopathic remedy and the actual affect it has on the malady in question, while accepting that the remedies you employ seem to have the desired effect in mitigating or erradicating the malady?

YES. And then to try to answer all the questions relating to the Homeopathy-Science question/puzzle.

Homeopathy was suppressed by Science over 80 years ago....one medical system exerting dominance of (and then crushing) another.

Even proving the mechanism of Homeopathy may not be enough, though Medical Science is using that as the excuse for the suppression of Homeopathy......any Scientist ever coming out in support of H. gets his/her funding cut-off.

The masses do not see the political side of this.

Where I am with the mechanism is :

1. looking at how the body handles more than one disease at a time. Having trouble finding anything at all in the Scientific lierature about this. Working my way thru' Kuby's 670 page textbook on Immunology and a similar sized Microbiology text, for any reference to how the immune system functions when there are two or more diseases in the body...e.g., couldn't they interfere with eachother since they are using the same resources?

Hahnemann explained how one disease suppresses and suspends the other, which then re-emerges when the more serious disease resolves.

2. Getting excellent material from Albert on every aspect of Homeopathy - learning all the time (as I am not a Homeopath but have a Science degree).

3. Noted correlations between independent works on the nature of the medicines; Stephenson's Hypothesis and related work to test it by Luu VIHN, & Mlle L. BARDET (RAMAN-laser studies) in France in 1975; Physicist Lo in 1996; and Geckeler & Samal in 2001. ALL seem to describing the same phenomenon judging by their descriptions of its properties...e.g., clustering of water molecules stable up to 120 degrees C, destroyed by ultrasound, unstable in sunlight.

Rate of Potency development depends on the history of the solution...ironically the more dilute it is to begin with, (and wait at least three minutes between succussion steps) the more the potency develops...& many other correlations to Hahnemann's Q-potency preparation procedure.

4. Consider this from "Immunology" by KUBY:

"The symptoms of malaria are recurrent chills, fever and sweating. The symptoms peak roughly every 48 hours when successive generations of merozoites are released from infected blood cells. Large numbers of merozoites can block capillaries causing intense headache, renal/heart failure , and cerebral damage.

The symptoms of malaria may not be caused by Plasmodium itself but by excessive production of Cytokines. This hypothesis stems from the observation that cancer patients treated in clinical trials with recombinant tumour necrosis factor (TNF) develop symptoms that mimic malaria."

Homeopathic medicines also mimic these symptoms though they contain no disease agent. Looking at ways in which cytokine production, for instance, could be stimulated by the medicines, and in a specific way for each type of medicine. These strange clusters are something that does not occur in Nature, may be quite a handful to the immune system, though they will quickly dissolve away (after triggering the immune response?).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refs: 1975 RAMAN-laser studies by Luu VIHN, & Mlle L. BARDET, Montpellier, FR.

Ref THORSON'S Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Homoeopathy, Pg188/446.

For optimal development, preparation requires a minimum of 3 minutes between one succussion and the dilution/succussion of the next step of potentization.

Hahnemann did this with his Q-potencies (1:50000) because after each step he would soak tiny sucrose globules, one of which would then be used in the next potentization step.

Albert,

Another perspective:

These water/ethanol clusters, if large enough, may survive long enough in the bloodstream (or in cells) to invoke an immune response (though they are like ice cubes in a saucepan of boiling water). By the time the immune response is under way, they would be long gone....but that doesn't matter. Soon the immune system would realise there is nothing there, and reset itself, but not before it initiated the symptom patterns .

Prof Chaplin said the clusters would dissolve immediately in the living environment, but he doesn't realize : 1. That these cluster can persist up to 120 degrees C. and 2. Homeopathic preparation can make the clusters very large to begin with.

Anyway, now working thru the latest Immunology textbooks and searching Medline and Scirus for this simultaneous disease issue.

Tim,

I am telling you that these are ultramolecular drugs; you cannot think of them having chemical effects.

So long as you do, you will find zero.

As subAvogadrean, ultramolecular drugs, they are etheric medicines.

It appears that they hold dimensional space on the Physical Plane by doing something to water and alcohol molecules, but it could only be the etheric particles of the original substance that act on us, just as we have always said.

As for the immune response, there are lots of activities asside from it that homeopathic medicines affect and cure.

How would the immune system be involved in psychiatric cases or broken bones and repair of wounds, or in diabetes or strokes, or in genetic diseases and ingrown toenails?

Know what I mean, Gene?

It appears that the immune system forms the most aggressive and organism-wide system that reflects the correction of the etheric pattern, but you have to think more deeply about the human organism to grasp this construct.

Every physical particle of matter has an etheric counterpart, and that collective of etheric particles constitute an etheric pattern.

In the human and animal organism, it is called the Vital Body.

That is not the same thing as Hahnemann's generic vital force or vital principle of life, for it also includes the other two levels of man and the other plane of animals.

In the plant world, that etheric pattern is sometimes called the vegetable spark of life; and in minerals or inorganic matter, it is called the etheric pattern.

So there are trillions of them comprising our etheric pattern.

The homeopathic medicine logically somehow sets that in order, remembering that arcane sources speak of it going out of kilter by being "no longer integral."

It is therefore reintegrated, per se.

Whatever happens, it occurs at that level since they are ultramolecular drugs.

The physical body takes shape according to the etheric pattern, so we see cures occuring like magic according to absolutes called natural laws because these are field effects of the whole organism because the whole etheric pattern is corrected.

Do dat mak sens?