Romans 1, 1-17: Before someone added Jesus to it

SeniorCitizen007

When I first read the Bible (at the age of 30), when I came this "Introduction to Romans", I got the idea into my head that Jesus had been added to (interpolated into) the text by someone other than the original author. That the original text was:

Paul called to be an apostle having been set apart to the gospel of God, which he promised beforehand through the prophets of Him in the Scriptures Holy. To all those being in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God the Father of us. First indeed, I thank the God of me for all of you, because the faith of you is being proclaimed in all the world.

Now my witness is God, whom I serve in the spirit of me how unceasingly mention of you I make, always upon the prayers of me imploring, if perhaps now at last I will make a prosperous journey by the will of God, to come to you. Now that is to be encouraged together among you through the among one another faith of you both and of me.

Now I do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, that many times I purposed to come to you, and was hindered until the present, in order that some fruit I might have also among you, as even among the other Gentiles. Both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and the foolish a debtor I am. Thus as to me there is readiness also to you who are in Rome to preach the gospel.

For I long to see you, in order that I may impart some spiritual gift to you to the strengthening of you. For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for the power of God it is, unto salvation to everyone believing -- both to Jewish first and to Greek. For the righteousness of God in it is revealed, from faith to faith, as it has been written: And the righteous by faith will live.

Thirty years later I discovered that the GREEK text of the above:

1. Has exactly 1000 letters
2. Is divided into 4 sections each of 51 words
3. The first letters of the word God, or the first letters of its definite article when it has one, are all an even number of letters from the beginning of the text. That if the positions of these 8 first letters are totaled and the result divided by 8 one gets the position of the first letter of the (Greek) word for "the present moment". 
4. The positions of 7 out of the 8 words are an odd number of words from the beginning of the text. Dividing the total of these 7 positions by 7 identifies the position of the Greek word for "the present moment".

The odds against the above happening  by chance are many millions to one against.

All references to Jesus and Christianity throughout Romans appear to be later interpolations.