chemistry help

bhaiiiii

hey guys,

i need some help for this chemistry question

i have a topic which is:"the importance of the heat capacity of water to aquatic life"

i have found information and diagrams but i need a GRAPH, this graph must somehow relate to my topic, thus it must have something to do with aquatic life.

if any of you guys could find some data in a table, i would be very thankfull

thus i could use the table to make a graph.

thnaks again!

I have to say this is the most ridiculous question (requiring that you "throw in a graph") I've come across in a while. But in any case, something that may come close is the solubility of oxygen in water as a function of temperature.

How about how the rate of temperature change of water in response to change in air temperature? And the rate of temperature as a function of depth?

Or heat capacity as a function of salination in estuaries?

Both of these would relate to niche survival strategies.

Maybe the point of the requirement is to make the student think one step further; after all, is it really science if one can't find something to graph?

guys, i think that its a really good idea, and i thank you for it, but the main way for me to get the marks is through raw data, i.e. a actual table of data. thus using this i can derive a graph, but i am having trouble with it.

thanks guys

AND also i need specific diagrams that relate to my topic

how about Carbonate dilution in relation to water depth. That could be interesting, because you could through in a graph of the Carbonate dilution (markied with the Critial Carbon Compensation depth). Such graph is easily available off the Internet. And you have the whole precipitation reactions in their too.