LIFE CYLCE ASSESSMENT AND CARBONE FOOTPRINT ASESSMENT BASED ON GHG EMISSIONS FOR INDUSTRIAL PARK, FOODWEAR, OR FOOD INDUSTRY

I need two examples of a lifecycle assessment for an industrial park and two examples of carbon footprint assessments for an industrial park. If I can't find examples of a lifecycle assessment for industrial parks, I'll look for lifecycle assessments of factories in the footwear, food, or beverage industries. Please Keep an eye out for key sources of GHG gases produced by factories in these sectors

Without knowing things like the scale of the park, product being manufactured, and manufacturing method being used, it is hard to give an accurate answer. This site https://www.energy.gov/eere/amo/manufacturing-energy-and-carbon-footprints-2010-mecs gives the metrics the feds use when assessing the carbon footprint of such projects.