conscienceness --spelling anyone?

Asimov Pupil

what is quantum conscienceness or however you spell it?

I think the word is CONSCIOUSNESS

I'm conscious, you're conscious.

Do you know what consciousness is? I am not sure I do.

I think before I ask what is QUANTUM consciousness, I would first ask what plain ordinary consciousness is.

Maybe the two are the same, so the adjective "quantum" does not change the meaning, so it could be dropped.

So I will try rephrasing your question:

What is consciousness?"

what is quantum conscienceness or however you spell it?

I remember learning this one in 5th grade. It's "con" + "science" to spell conscience. However, you'r conscience makes you conscious ^_^. Makes you wonder if the whole concept of "conscience" is actually true or just a con... okay bad joke.

About quantum consciousness, it sounds like a religion meet science type of topic. I've seen multiple books published that would fall under this category. They are not "hoaxes" and at least philosophically and spiritually they give you something to think about.

Consciousness is the feeling of self-awareness and apparent free will in creatures that have evolved a complex brain through being in situations in which they have needed (and succeeded) to learn new skills to survive.

I don't know what quantum consciousness is. Got a link?

Edit: A quick Googling has turned up a few results that seem to be pretty metaphysical, so I would guess, in this case, it's an attempt to define sentience by turning to Quantum Mechanics, which I suppose is apparent from the name, really.

Another result claims that the process that gives rise to consciousness operates on the quantum (or planck) scale, which would make sentience a quantum phenomenon. I'm not sure what difference this makes, besides being an interesting curiousity, though.

Another result claims that the process that gives rise to consciousness operates on the quantum (or planck) scale' date=' which would make sentience a quantum phenomenon. I'm not sure what difference this makes, besides being an interesting curiousity, though.[/quote']

That is what i was looking for thank you.