Split from Negative Mass and how it effects us. I will take any questions or comments on your points of view as well! My Views and Thoughts on the Topic!

MarcoBarbieri

Negative mass/energy solutions are part of the virtual disconnect Feynman diagrams involving one particle "bubbles" in the vacuum. It were exactly these solutions that created the negative curvature of the 4-dimensional substrate on which two 3-dimensional universes banged into existence. The two massless basic quantum fields of nature and the seven gauge fields mediating between them, accelerated away from each other on both sides of the 4-dimensional Planck-sized "throat", or wormhole, connecting two infinite regions of 4-dimensional space. The negative energy of the virtual particle states caused the negative curvature of the initial singularity. Like the curvature on the inside of a torus i.e, around the the mouth of the torus. The two massless basic fields combined to massive quarks and leptons on one side of the open 4-dimensional torus, while on the other side  the anti versions banged into being. Dark energy solved. Mass production solved. Matter-antimatter solved (no asymmetry at all). Consequence: Higgs mechanism is a modern-day variant of phlogiston. Extra: anomalous muon g2 no mystery.