The gifts G-d gave to women. The women and what are her parts in the bible ?

Arikel88

What are gifts G-d gave to the women.

1. Gift the one of birth, the power of creation man does not have it only women have it. A gift only women have and authority it is never meant to have pains and suffer to give birth. But original before the devil interfered we were never meant to suffer.

Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that crawls upon the earth.”

Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a gift of the Lord,The fruit of the womb is a reward.

2. G-d said he will give powers of visions and dreams. There women prophets like deborah and Huldah.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

3. G-d gave them hair which is glory.

1 Corinthias 11:15  but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her[c] as a covering.

This are some gifts also this

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Micah 6:4 Miriam was one third of Israels leadership team

Judges 4-5 Deborah was used of God as a chief prophet and judge over Israel for four decades

Joshua 2; Matthew 1:5 God used a prostitute in Jericho Rahab and grafted her into the lineage of Christ.

Matthew 1:5 God redeemed a foreign widow named Ruth and birthed King David through her offspring

The book of Esther God made Esther a queen just in time to save all of Israel

2 Chronicles 34:21-33 God used Huldah the prophetess to instruct the king

It was Greek philosophers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Hesiod that infiltrated Jewish religious tradition and culture perspective on women as the Rabbis didn't get their ideas about women from God, but from these Greek philosophers.

Homer portrayed women as objects, war prizes, pawns and possessions, "the cause of all conflict and suffering in the world. Hammurabi discusses the legal rights of women in terms of chattel, similar to slaves. Hesiod claimed that woman was created as man's eternal curse. These Hellenized thinkers had a rather low opinion of women and because of them every major western society has marginalized women since. Scripture on the other hand, as I have shown here in a few scriptures and Paul adds many more in the NT like Priscilla (Acts 18:26); Euodia and Syntyche (Philippians 4:2-3); Junia (Romans 16:7); that women are just as important as men are in God's ministry.

Genesis 1:28 God gave both the man and the woman to rule over His creation. Genesis 2:20-24 shows how God created woman from the rib of Adam and places her in the garden as his equal as she is called his helper as she is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh.

What is women part in the bible ?

9 minutes ago, Arikel88 said:

Gift the one of birth, the power of creation man does not have it only women have it.

Not all by themselves. And that's a problem.

Also, of course, that Adam and eve didn't seem to know they had genitals, let alone what those were for, until they ate the fruit of knowledge - and then they were doomed to work, suffer and have kids. 

but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her[c] as a covering.

Men are hairier, have more covering. But what's the point, if it doesn't keep you warm?

There women prophets like deborah and Huldah

And some guy takes the credit if right, burns them at the stake if they're right about something some guy wants to keep secret.

What is women part in the bible ?

occasional and problematic

Edited by Peterkin