Kantian aesthetics paper

Rileyha

Hello i just start my fist semester as a philosophy major, I’m most familiar with Eastern philosophy and know very little about Kant, this is a very small assignment and i don’t want to have to scroll through a 200 page document about the roots of his beliefs or a read a book for that matter this is just a starting class. So could someone link a reputable website rather can help me understand this topic (wekipidia isn’t allowed for some reason)?

You could try Copleston, A History of Philosophy, volume VI: Modern Philosophy: From the French Enlightenment to Kant, chapter 15 (XV for classicists...) 'Kant (6): Aesthetics and Teleology'

PDF e.g. here.

Just a small warning: Kant has written 3 main 'Critiques', 'The Critique of Judgment' being the third. It might not be easy to correctly place it in the thinking of Kant.

'The Critique of Judgment' is not my specialty, but if you have questions, you can try me.