DTC Users

Sayonara

• 2 weeks later...

when i try and click on the 'forums' link, i get 'page not found' (not a 404, your actual site telling me that the page cant be found'.

Im not registered tho, so i dunno if im supposed to be able to see the forums.

Im pretty sure that avitar.bmp was the blue-dragon that i uploaded for my SFN avitar.

[edit] No, i just checked and your right. only gif, jpg, png can be used as an avitar here.

which begs the rather odd question of why i had my avitar stored on my pc as a bmp and only as a bmp :confused:

[/edit]

Also, It appears that there are only two threads: "forum open" by you under notices, and "how to be an effective anti-creationist" by hellbender under GD.

Is that the case?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi.

found a persistant rendering problem on the deathtocreationism site (but couldnt work out how to attach an image to the PM in d2c*)

So here it is.

misrender appears using firefox 1.0.6 and 1.0.7, on windows XP SP2. it only appears on my first visit to the site in a while; a refresh, or going to another page on the site, makes the problem go away untill I've left and come back.

-----------------------

*or, for that matter, in SFN: hence the bumpage of this thread.

stoopid technology.

renderprob.png