Sign in to follow this  
dana_turner

hijack from Can you Please debunk these 2 videos about Evolution?

Newton (centuries ago) has 3 laws of Motion:   LAWS - I say again: L A W S, which are  incontrovertible.

Darwin (more than a century ago) had a notion which is NOT a law of ANYTHING - meaning he was like my uncle who had a notion he could fly.   Both of these dudes are DEAD!  My uncle left a wife and four children.   Darwin left confusion and hope amongst those who refute/doubt Creationism.

Whether it was a God, gods, cottage cheese or a yield sign everything on Earth was created.   The purpose:  I have not the foggiest!  Dogma?   I give it little credibility as it is the creation of man

One MUST understand that although "science" states that the human body contains +-60% that not a drop of water exists (other than in the bladder).   Proof?   Stick yourself ANYWHERE with a sharp object and record the amount of water that issues forth: ZERO.  

Blood is a semi-liquid (there are also semi-solids and semi-gases) as is spit or any other bodily fluid.   Blood is a Creation which cannot be duplicated in the laboratory or explained by "science".

The so-called "expert", Balwin uses a snail "heart" for an example.   Snails do not have hearts - nor blood.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.