Alternative Nobel award to get electric school buses

Dear All!
My idea is that  the alternative Nobel Prize each year would be spent to buy as many school buses as possible for that amount of money. Of course it woudl be best that such a bus gets a school which can't afford , but anyway, each bus counts because of making kids aware of the problem. All the money goes just for buses, nothing else. 

Please, write your either name or nick, as you wish, the school you widh to get a bus (if you have one) and the email of a journal you want to be contacted with the idea. 

Each name counts, so if you like the idea lets stay together. 

We will talk about everything what happens in this topic. 

I faced with a fact, that many people just can't afford to do what the y want, because many eco pordicts are simple too expensive. So I wanted to talk about all the products, make them known, help to inventors and producers and also to people who can't aford it to get it. 

p.s. If you know some new technologies that need to be supported, apart from the inventor, for which is another procedure ( and what we might  and should support too, of course!!!), please write!!!

Thanks for each support

email deleted

• 6 months later...