Question for the experts:

eon_rider

Hey Eon! Just because I think it has hit rock bottom dosent mean that that is reality!

It can be thought of in another way. If the alpha train moves first then the second

and so on and when It finally reaches 10.000 times. The alpha train can move again

causing a sort of whiplash on the other trains making them move back again to their

original starting point.(the cascade effect)...Ok! right now I feel I have said to much

on this thread and I should be scolded :P

P.s Just because I say things that "seem" to contradict..Dose not mean its true.

If I were an Illusionist and you saw me lift a 10000000000000 pound building with my

index finger...Dose not mean I can! :0

Another short answer is that according to current SRT theory, once the first train is moving at .9999C all the trains are. And it would take an almost infinite amount of energy to cause the second (model) train to move at all, relative to the carrier train.

Remember that in both SRT and GRT that while intertial frames are 'relative' (moving fixed velocities relative to each other), acceleration is ABSOLUTE.