Conference on Supersymmetry

Severian

Since Martin is advertising conferences on his favourite topics, I thought I would do the same. Next week is the international conference on supersymmetry, SUSY 2005.

Unfortunately there are no public talks and no video conferencing (unlike the flash string theorists) but slides of talks should become available after they are given.

Sev, pleased to know you will be there and perhaps will give us some report of how SUSY is going. BTW earlier you mentioned a conference on candidates for dark matter (I think it was) at Univ. Edinburgh and a propos Edinburgh, I notice that on Friday 22nd a bit after 6PM in the afternoon there is a talk by one D. Miller on "Superpartner masses from invariant mass distributions".

Is that by any chance the D.J. Miller of Edinburgh university? Anyone you know? Hope it's not a bitter professional rival whose name it would be a faux pas even to mention.

• 2 weeks later...
The talks are now available at [url']http://susy-2005.dur.ac.uk/susy-timetable.html[/url]

the conference organizers did a good job posting everybody's talks, I just had a look at one of the parallel session talks, which was in PDF

as it happens, my system does not read powerpoint, so I could read the parallel session talk's PDF but I could not read F. Quevedo or Tom Banks, which were PPT.