Cellular response in plants

teddy

Hello,

I know, that I have asked you guys before a question regarding my carrer and you haven't heard from me since, but I just had to evaluate all my options, but I really appreciated your opinion and I chose a few prospects based on your opinion, that I will just have to try myself in in order to determine whether I fit this field or not.

Anyway, I'm coming with more direct question now as I'm struggling with writing my first own work, that has to be ~40 A4 pages. So far I got 34 pages and I just need some info on the last chapter as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm interested in cellular response in plants, particularly: transcription-independent cellular response and inhibitory(cell to cell contact).
My work is about interceullar signaling and as I have found most information I need, including transcription-dependent and permissive response, but I can't seem to get anything on the rest. 

I just need something like what book I can find it in or even some short article, anything that will help me shade some light on this issue.

Thanks a lot,

Best, 

Ted.

Edited by teddy

• 2 months later...