SFN Flash Movie: Concept Art

RedAlert

It has come to my attention, that we do have a few animators here, but not all of them are very good artists. Thus, I feel that we need some artists to help us out.

We need very simple characters to be drawn out and possibly coloured for us. We also need some backgrounds and other objects. We would appreciate all help that you give us.

Your first job (for all those who are willing), is to start drawing basic sketches of the characters outlined in the "Characters" thread. Post the drawings here.

Thankyou.

Just to add I feel charachters are the strongest thing we need.... BUT if we are going to make the mouths move with speech then we either need seperate mouths or just the same picture with say 3 different mouth positions (open, closed, and making an "oooh" sound) to make it more realistic, or we could not synchronise mouths and audio in which case whatever you want.

Also weapons and backgrounds are available, charachters (which must be specific to this animation) are not.... so any artists willing to draw charachters would be great! :)

Just to add I feel charachters are the strongest thing we need.... BUT if we are going to make the mouths move with speech then we either need seperate mouths or just the same picture with say 3 different mouth positions (open' date=' closed, and making an "oooh" sound) to make it more realistic, or we could not synchronise mouths and audio in which case whatever you want.

Also weapons and backgrounds are available, charachters (which must be specific to this animation) are not.... so any artists willing to draw charachters would be great! :)[/quote']

Synchronisation is a bit toooo much. Just a little syncronisation will be good.

So in that case do we want a totaly seperate mouth? or 3 pictures with the mouth in slightly different positions? [i'](see my above post)[/i]

Three pictures with a mouth in a slightly different position.

• 2 weeks later...