1) That's not what the "thought experiment" is going for. Also, you don't have a theory.
maybe but that is how I interpret the experiment. This is still a rough draft tried to say everything didn't come out right. I need to write it down to get a clear answer.
2) Reality is not "made up of matter." There is such a thing as empty space.
there is no absolute "empty space" or vacuum. Tiny particles pop in and out of existence forgot what they are called.
3) "There are an infinite amount of ways that reality can be interpreted". No. There is an objective, observable reality.
Well I'm assuming that everyone's perspective is observable and they are me consciousness.
We are all looking at earth in our own unique perspective each one is different. No one else sees it the way you see it. and each new observer is new perspective. so as long as there is enough room for a new observer where will be an infinite amount of way reality can be interpreted.
the universe is infinitely big
4) "Time is like matter". Erm. No.
they are both perceived using out bodies is that not a connection between them? dose that not make them similar even slightly
5) "Reality is a weird form of infinity." This doesn't even make sense.
Reality is a weird form of nothing*
6) You keep misusing the term "infinity".
yes I do
7) The double slit-experiment does not prove that "matter isn't matter until you look at it."
its proves matter behave like a wave when not measured and when you measure it, it is matter. no?
8) Your understanding of the double slit experiment comes from "What the Bleep Do We Know", which isn't a very good source for quantum mechanics. It's quite hit-and-miss.
My understanding come from
I agree it's not a very good source but it's all I got.
Conclusion: You cannot learn complicated quantum mechanics and relativity from watching bad science shows. You must get a formalized training in the matter. Sorry.
Yep I definitely need to know more quantum mechanics and relativity before I can really be taken seriously in this forum.
"Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why? Why do you do it? Why? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?
Is it freedom or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose."
Lol cool Love the matrix too brother
Well this was my shot at trying to make people wake up from the system we are in, everyone knows objectively how fucked up it is. People are starting to waking up and observe the fuckery of the system. I'm afraid that there will be a fight between the two soon, the tension is building up. That isn't the way I want it to end tho. there isn't only 2 sides but a third rout we can all take.