Hello! I'm new here and I just wanted to ask one question. What do you guys think about creating plasma with a grape, a glass, and a microwave? You can find videos of this all around but I was curious regarding the safety of this experiment. You cut a grape into 4 section and place 2 sections side by side in a microwave with a glass over the top of it. After about 5 seconds the charge between the two, very water saturated, masses creates a plasma ball that is captured in the glass. Its a very neat idea but I was just mainly concerned with the overall safety. What do you all think? Could it really damage a microwave after only 10 seconds? I'd love to use this on Monday.