Jump to content


New Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About AlecEinWindir

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • College Major/Degree
    Still in High School
  • Favorite Area of Science
    Astrophysics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Social Sciences
  1. Well, I am going to be buying lab equipment and such from United Nuclear soon. I will be buying the full glassware set, as well as the hardware set. I chose United Nuclear because they have very good prices. Anyways, I wanted a sort of Chemistry set, but I didn't want a childish one, with low quality equipment geared towards children, as well as the experiments are geared towards children, while also being ridiculously expensive. So I am just going to buy the glass and hardware from UN. But the thing is, they don't come with Chemicals like the kits do. Are there any packages of Chemicals that I could buy alone, without hardware? Or will I have to buy all the Chemicals separately? The reason I am doing this is because I will start going to University next year and I will be majoring in Biochemistry. Thanks.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.