1. How much of an effect does a magnetic field do to electricity, i mean bare electricity, as in, its not in a wire or something.
2. Do the poles of a magnet affect the movement of electrons eg: attracting electrons and repelling. (I know very well how motors and generators work, no need to lecture me about how e- flows through a wire coz thats not what Im trying to point out.)
3. Will it be possible to make a magnet attract electrons from one of it's pole, throught the magnet, and releasing/repelling through the other end?
4. Does north and south poles affect negative and positive?
5. Please discuss this: https://arstechnica-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/arstechnica.com/science/2019/09/physics-not-broken-after-all-were-close-to-resolving-proton-radius-puzzle/?amp=1&_js_v=0.1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From %1%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Farstechnica.com%2Fscience%2F2019%2F09%2Fphysics-not-broken-after-all-were-close-to-resolving-proton-radius-puzzle%2F