Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Favorite Area of Science
    Organic chemistry

Titration21's Achievements


Lepton (1/13)



  1. Thank you all for your reply !so the dropper looks just like the picture minus the glass continuing above the bulge/ cavity , I do badly wish I had a picture to show ypu, the bottle is a ordinary Boro glass bottle but the dropper yes works off capillary action and there is a perfect cylinder shape at the top that makes a deal with the bottle and is hollow to allow placing of your finger over it to ho!a vacuum when you are ready to dispense, anyone else know? Someone has to know a name for it lol I'm picking a I your brains please and thank you https://www.thomassci.com/Laboratory-Supplies/Narrow-Mouth-Bottles/_/SAFETY-COATED-GLASS-STOPPERED-REAGENT-BOTTLES?q=* It would look just like the bottle in the link but with a capillary running down from a hollow stopper... Anyone know what it's called?
  2. Hello everyone! I'm new to this site but am hope I can pick your knowledge a bit! I have been searching for hours on I and can't find what it's called. I'm referring to a type of glass dropping bottle with a extremely thin dropper that doesn't come to a point in the bottle, and the other end of of the dropper has no rubber bulb, instead has a small glass cylinder with a hole that you put your finger over to create a vaccine and pull up whatever reagent or liquid is in the bottle. I can't even find a picture to post with this text, however, I've seen them in person a long time ago being used as a reagent dropper bottle . Anyone out there that can help, I would be so appreciate for any information on this type of bottle and where I could find one in any size. Thank you.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.