Jump to content


New Members
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Karma135

  1. I am hesitant to offer an opinion as I am not a licensed practitioner, and I know you said you cannot afford to see a therapist...however, you might want to ask around in your area, as many therapists offer sliding scales or even do pro-bono work. You may even check college graduate programs, as sometimes practicum students offer counseling services free of charge as apart of their education (under the supervision of a LPC).
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.