History weird!!!

jugheadjones13

I was sleeping awake this morning and i saw a weird dream memory vision of a place named baroda india. This place has a weird history of what not written in books. Like as if it has seen many a days of plunder, wars and bloodshed. Like have u seen "gandhi movie" that the director of the maker of movie perhaps likes to hide away the real picture from the viewers and the coming generations. Also the history books of indian point of view is also not correct.

In the star movies that i used to see in yester years the movie cinematography of england ruling power of indian monarchy. So what i saw in my mind memories that once baroda was a center of political war power of indian monarchy provinces.

The entrance gate of the MS university now once was the entrance to the last scene East india company british empire officers office in 1850s to 1911. So many viceroys authorized east india company officers used to stay at that office and the behind belieguered palace like structure was in ruins. So when some oppressed sections(gujratis) of the indian villagers exploded a grenades at the white officer and the officer and his men died at that very place. So then perhaps was some historic turnover of handing over the last east india company to the indians and leaving of the brits. Then perhaps the behind structure was renovated and the east india company office was then reformed such that afterwards the people coming later would never come to know what was there earlier. Then came a library and commerce faculty of MSuniv.

So i look into my mind memories that there were atleast 5 wars conquered by external super powers nomadic white races of military who took over baroda, perhaps were hungary, czech republic, prussians and turkey wars.

The main resident monarch ruling crown was supervised by some indian marathi mixed race victorian like queen and her marathi men. With white gentlemen in grey black suits who used to live in the palaces since 1750s to 1799s.

Once moving reading the pages of history and spirits i read that there were newspaper printing presses and dye chemical factory workers lineage races gujratis...who lived in the outskirts of the baroda city but later came spreaded to take over the whole baroda.

There were neither any bridges, nor buildings nor societies nor pizza huts at that time...in 1875s. But there was a social movement gathering of socially oppressed people named as chapal gandhi gang who spreaded from the alembic now region towards the palace region. So many people were lathi charged, tear gased, shells fired from armoured tanks, and guns fired from marathi troops. And there were bodies all over the streets as the newspaper read. But still the gujratis low profile races made it to the marathi anglo monarch palace.

There were telephone conversations that the seige is taken over and the monarchy is going to topple over. So the victorian queen like made a quick exit thru a double engine turbo prop plane. While the white gentlemen fleed off like ghost thru his convertible car into some time portal off the airport or perhaps somewhere nearby. Many gujratis then ransacked the palace goods and artefacts...plundered it. And some stored it to again revive it in 1955s....as if nothing happened.

So what i think is that some identities like the marathi victorian like queen and the white gentlemen were already living from age 1710 to 1760s. And the gujrati chapal gang ages from 1890s to 1980s....again reliving into flesh and blood with parents and cloning the same features. But again resurging and spreading.

They the chapal gandhi gang took over america in modern day. And build up a defecation factory in USA. Like shifting a whole population who once were slum dwellers, villagers and chapal gandhi people. Are now seen in USA lands in modern day lifestyle. Like statue of liberty would one day be replaced by chapal gandhi. Like from above it seems a big slum rehabilitation of dirty indian races living beside a tall glass building in USA of who oversee fund their dreams.

Lets see what points were to be seen...

1. That the gardens who first established them were are still not visited liked by gujratis themselves.

2. First artillery seige was by some hungary army on cavalry which plundered the baroda city in 1550s or 1640s.

3. This lead to some muslim turkey invasion and many cannons heard.

4. Czech republic and prussions later lead some invasion to built the gardens and the byzantine structures.

5. One maratha war were all the city population was killed in war.

6. One big cannon was introduced in between war and its sound was ear thundering. It created or ousted some black magic spell from the MSUniv college now or what it was earlier a palace.

7. That there was a night perhaps a huge tiger tank or some bombardment was done, still the palace people were calm.

8. Then the modern day weapons like ak-47s, m-16s...are smaller versions guns like they are like pellet spilling guns. Some army in past had brought modern huge weapons unknown 1820s.

9. Steam engine was a spectacular scene, but the railway station was someplace else.

10. The old baroda was like a huge regiment of marathi soldiers with spears and sten guns in 1710s.

11. Then there were funny occasions inventions of science mechanics.

12. Modern day baroda is 88% gujratis and others with some marathis.

So five wars were against baroda and 2 were salvaged by marathis. So would some esternal powers who once shed their bloodline and screeched their sharpened sword blades again take over this baroda city or no? And drive away the gujratis again back to the outskirts of the city where once they lived?

Edited by jugheadjones13

!

Moderator Note

Nah - Sorry this is ScienceForums.net; even the stuff in the lounge needs a foundation in reality.

The lounge is not the right place for an investigation of a "weird dream memory vision" - either you post a sensible message in one of the science fora or a chatty message in the lounge; but an invitation to reconsider history based on an ascientific stream of consciousness is unacceptable anywhere.

Please do not post this sort of message again.

Thread locked. Respond to this moderation only through the report system