Paradox Correcting "Time Travel"

QauntumTunneler

I am 13, and an aspiring Quantum Physicist, I have started development on a paradox correcting "Time Travel" theory, and would like to know what others think.

First of all I need to point out that my theory requires a 4th dimension, that being "T" or Time.

Meaning that every point in time has its own coordinates, so with a controlled ionized wormhole you could "code" coordinates into Space and Time, without adverse effects, if my theory is proven to be true, that backwards time-travel as it is constantly perceived, is not possible, but instead time is another dimension in SPACE known as Time, this theory would allow "Time Travel" without causing any type of paradox, in other words by doing this you could travel to a different point in "Time" kill your grand father and it would not impact the current timeline.

Ok let me explain it like this: when you travel to the T coordinates that are behind your current coordinates, which are in Universe Alpha (Universe of Origen) you go to Universe Beta (Universe of Arrival) and such forth and so on, each of such have no effect on Universe Alpha.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please leave in comments what you thought of it and how I can improve, and remember, I'm 13.

I am 13, and an aspiring Quantum Physicist, I have started development on a paradox correcting "Time Travel" theory, and would like to know what others think.

Okay, no problem.

First of all I need to point out that my theory requires a 4th dimension, that being "T" or Time.

Understanding our Universe in terms of 4 dimension, i.e., space-time is standard.

... which are in Universe Alpha (Universe of Origen) you go to Universe Beta (Universe of Arrival) and such forth and so on, each of such have no effect on Universe Alpha.

This sounds like one of the already proposed ideas that time travel sends you into another universe. The origin of the multiverse scenario is in quantum mechanics and this offers a loophole with causality (cause and effect ).

As for improving your ideas, you should try to read as much popular science as possible on cosmology, gravity and modern physics. Also work hard in school science class!

Thank you.

You are every welcome

I thought it may already be a theory...

Let me just say that by theory, we mean a mathematical model. One has a lot more work to do than just 'string words' together. Anyway, good luck with your reading and don't forget that you are always welcome to ask questions on this forum.

Meaning that every point in time has its own coordinates, so with a controlled ionized wormhole you could "code" coordinates into Space and Time, without adverse effects, if my theory is proven to be true, that backwards time-travel as it is constantly perceived, is not possible, but instead time is another dimension in SPACE known as Time, this theory would allow "Time Travel" without causing any type of paradox, in other words by doing this you could travel to a different point in "Time" kill your grand father and it would not impact the current timeline.

Ok let me explain it like this: when you travel to the T coordinates that are behind your current coordinates, which are in Universe Alpha (Universe of Origen) you go to Universe Beta (Universe of Arrival) and such forth and so on, each of such have no effect on Universe Alpha.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please leave in comments what you thought of it and how I can improve, and remember, I'm 13.

But you would have to leave Universe Alpha. That is a kind of effect. You would have vanished from (one) reality, and appeared coming out from nowhere in universe Beta. Or what?