Can we predict our future?

mohannikam19

this video explains much better way:

The video is nothing but pseudo science that uses some science jargon but doesn't actually explain anything.

2:30 some physical phenomena are describes as "mysteries" that "don't fit" in the clueless scientists' view of the world.

2:50 Equations are only a vague attempt to explain stuff. Throwing out old assumptions and constructing "a new blueprint for reality" is a bold step that should be taken.

3:20 "Scientists believe" ... that "nature just doesn't make sense. Hmm..."

5:00 "We need to assume that space is literally and physically quantized" -- why? -- "That it's made of interactive pieces." Oh god, this is another "Space is made out of tiny particles" theory...

7:50 Space is now a medium.

8:05 Curvature is "explained" in terms of the density of these quanta. Denser quanta = less resonating = "they experience less time".

9:30 it somehow explains quantum tunnelling, 10:22 and "where the constants of nature come from" (pi)

12:20 and of course it explains dark matter and dark energy. 12:40 scientists can't explain it, but 13:40 a change in the density of the imaginary particles of space "is going to cause a gravitational field" explains it.

So it is just another "scientists don't know anything (as far as I understand)", "my theory explains everything, by analogy, if you just use your imagination", and "I can fit it into some scientific jargon you may have heard, like 11 dimensions, quantum mechanics, Einstein curvature!, dark matter and dark energy!" attempt to sound legitimate.