Earthquake Prediction

Harold Squared

• 4 weeks later...

Recording of Seismic activity and looking for overlaying consistencies to patterns with a history of data going back to over 60 years in some locations. There is a belief that you can not really predict large earthquakes, but reality is yes you can and where. I can tell you right now the majority of where an earthquake will hit today and what magnitude from repeating patterns of consistencies. I can even tell you fairly about where the little ones will hit by repeating patterns during the time. Now there is an area for changes not expected but over all and in general there is many earthquakes daily in specific areas. Right now the change in expectations or consistencies has been in the location of Nevada, Kansas, and Idaho. Big quakes frequent areas of Chili, Indonesia, Japan, Peru, Conga, Mexico of recent had one over a 6 mag., and Alaska recently spiked with France popping up with activity. Alaska is known for little quakes, Oklahoma is known for 3.4 mag's daily. Now you know when these big quakes are going to hit because Papua New Guinea will go up with a big quake around 5 mag. that will move energy in those areas to come up next, and if the Virgin Islands get quakes of around 3.4 mag. , that energy will move into areas most likely of Washington and Oregon location. Like of recent with Ellensburg, WA. When it did not happen, the Mariana Islands ended up with large quakes close to 7 mag.

My favorite place to go to and it links you to USGB is www.earthquaketrack.com