pcalton thread hijack

pcalton

Numbers and symbols to achieve an understanding about reality are better off left to the Mathemagicians. Same with philosophy, religion, or physically observed experiments even with technological enhancements the information, data, from any discipline still has to be inputed into the organic skull-dwelling blob by inept human-sensory collectors.

The ridiculious fabrications manifested keeps human stuck in a trance of make believe. For instance, time and time again, I have repeated that time is human-construct, imagined in intervals for multiple purposes. Too many science-minded folks are so untraced by the fabricated for of time that is so deeply buried in their unconscious and predispossings that it smoke screens reality.

Time is nothing. It is not part of anything. It has no physical form, it has not coupled with anything except for the dull-minded folks who lace the fortitude to scratch time off the list of any factors they have previously considered. "Don't take my time away," their puny little egos cry. Time given numbers is furthering the delusion of time-existence. Time used in measuring is so insane that the crazy can't help but believe it. Untill the science-minded folks figure their way out of the fantasies not true thing will be understood.

The only time related term that deserves any consideration is "Simultaneous." The so called "...past...future...present..," all happen Now, and Now has no form.

Einstein's work as an example is so silly, I waste no time with it anymore. I'll take that back. C^2 the most impossible has merit.

But, that not up for discussion until somebody teachable comes along.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.