Women look at nude pics of women but not men?

Alfred001

I was reading this article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nikki-gloudeman/as-a-straight-woman-why-d_b_5759288.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity&ir=Celebrity

and this part got me interested, the writer of the article says she looked at the recently leaked nude pictures of Jennifer lawrence and Kate Upton and then says:

As a straight woman, I've also scouted out the Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian sex tapes online, and leered at previously leaked pics of Scarlett Johansson. Yet the idea of looking at nude photos of, say, Brad Pitt or George Clooney feels both creepy and just-plain silly.

I'd particularly be interested in the input of female posters, I assume there are at least a few, but also the males, I'm curious as to:

a) why straight women look at pictures of other women naked (there's a theory on that in the article, and I can kinda buy that, that they look at it the way straight men look at other men's physiques, because they think about their own and want to have a good physique)

and most of all, b) is it the case that other women, like the writer of this article, aren't interested in looking at pictures of men naked and if so why

On the matter of b) you'd figure the existence of male strippers would refute the idea that women don't look at naked men, but maybe there's a distinction in that in those places they get to touch them, so maybe there's some distinction there between a picture and the live experience.